Minor fix for a warning in debug mode.
- The plugin was banned from the WordPress.org directory for providing jQuery from the Google CDN and allowing the user to choose the version of jQuery they wanted to run on their site. Apparently this contravenes the WordPress.org directory guidelines, despite the fact that the guidelines seem to make no mention of jQuery anywhere and despite the fact there are a number of plugins in the directory that do exactly the same thing. In order to get the plugin relisted it was necessary to use the WordPress-hosted version of jQuery and package the jQuery UI theme files. As a result the plugin no longer works on WP<3.5 and there's not much I can do about that.
- When you upgrade WordPress you may find that none of your widgets work any more due to a change in version of jQuery. This is a WordPress.org enforced change.
- Code to add .squelch-taas-override was missing, added in.
- Enabled nested accordions.
- Selecting "no jQuery UI theme" was causing the front-end to attempt to pull in a theme named 'none' from the CDN.
- autoHeight was always on regardless of settings on the accordions shortcode. If you prefer the old behaviour then ensure you have autoHeight="true" on the accordions shortcode.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing necessary default data being set in the options table on upgrade.
- Added in lighter text for haccordion's dark theme, was somehow missed out of 0.1.1
- Added subtabs, subsubtabs, subtab and subsubtab shortcodes to allow tabs in tabs up to 3 levels deep
- Added subhaccordions, subhaccordion, subsubhaccordions and subsubhaccordion shortcodes to allow nested horizontal accordions
- Added toggles and toggle shortcodes and created jQuery plugin to provide toggle functionality
- Added subtoggles, subtoggle, subsubtoggles and subsubtoggle shortocdes to allow nested toggles
- Created admin interface configuration page with theme switcher for jQuery UI themes
- All generated screen widgets get a class of squelch-taas-override to make overriding styles in themes easier
- Added option to allow jQuery and jQuery UI to not be loaded if desired
- Plugin now works on older versions of WordPress down to 3.3
- pauseonhover attribute was being erroneously ignored
- Fixes for styles in certain themes that might interfere with the horizontal accordions
- Dark theme now has grey text in the content area by default to make it easy to use out of the box
- Scripts and styles loaded from Google CDN for performance
- Fix for WordPress 3.4.2 (and possibly lower)