Frequently Asked Questions
Spider Event Calendar is a highly configurable plugin which allows you to have multiple organized events in a calendar. This plugin is one of the best WordPress Calendar available in WordPress Directory. If you have problem with organizing your WordPress Calendar events and displaying them in a calendar format, then Spider WordPress Calendar Plugin is the best solution. Maybe you just want to have a quick look at your calendar to remind yourself about the future appointments? It will be great if calendar extension will be able to show all events, display them in a widget as a beautiful and customizable calendar on your website. Spider WordPress Calendar is an extraordinary user friendly calendar.
There is also a possibility of displaying the events in a list view. The product includes a widget called Upcoming events, allowing to have a specific number of upcoming events arranged in ordered or randomized option.
Features of Spider Event Calendar:
- 100% responsive. Fully compatible with all mobile devices.
- You can add unlimited number of calendars and unlimited number of events for each calendar.
- WordPress Calendar can be used as a plugin and as a widget as well.
- Separate upcoming events widget to display upcoming events in a list. The widget features are customizable.
- With a simple click on the date on the Calendar you will see the events and their descriptions recorded for that day.
- Spider Event Calendar supports events that last more than one day.
- Possibility to set the month and the year initially displayed on the calendar (option to display any particular month instead of the current month on the calendar).
- Possibility to select calendar date style in the popup.
- You can create events in a calendar which will not repeat (and use a single time).
- Possibility to choose month display format in the Spider Event Calendar.
- Possibility to choose between four view modes (Month, List, Week and Day).
- An option to create categories.
- Possibility to assign a category for each event, option of having different colors for each category.
- Spider Event Calendar allows you to change the colors of the calendar and fit it to the colors of your website (commercial version).
- Spider Event Calendar has 17 standard themes included in extension package for the plugin and 6 themes for the widget. (commercial version).
- You can set width of the Spider Event Calendar in the widget and in the WordPress calendar plugin as well (commercial version).
- You can change calendar date color, font size and font family in the popup (commercial version).
- Possibility to change arrow color and background color in the popup in the Spider Event Calendar (commercial version).
- Possibility to change popup background color in the Spider Event Calendar (commercial version).
- Possibility to define the height and width of the popup in the Spider Event Calendar (commercial version).
- Possibility to define the number of displayed events in the popup in the Spider Event Calendar (commercial version).
- Possibility to change next, previous and current month font size and color in the Spider Event Calendar (commercial version).
- Possibility to change current day cell border color in the Spider Event Calendar (commercial version).
- Possibility to define the main border radius, color and width in the Spider Event Calendar (commercial version).
- You have also possibility to change popup window parameters in the Spider Event Calendar (commercial version).
IMPORTANT: If you think you found a bug in Spider Calendar or have any problem/question concerning the plugin, please check out Support Forum in our website. If you do not find a solution here, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
If you need language which is not included in this list, please contact us and we will do the translation within 3 days. If you find some mistakes in the translation, please contact us and we will correct it within 3 days.
Chinese, Simplified (zh_CN)