Warning: This plugin (FREE Edition) will no longer be updated and soon removed. If you need support please refer to the SRP Help Desk at http://www.specialrecentposts.com/support
- Added new option to define the widget title HTML header.
- Added new option to define additional classes for the widget title.
- Fixed broken settings link in the plugin description.
- Fixed wrong count of post items when in random mode.
- Some CSS fixes.
- Fixed not valid XHTML tag.
- Fixed bug that prevented category title to be displayed on pages.
- Fixed bug that prevented tag
to be displayed when filtered by the "allowed tags" option in shortcodes.
- Added al missing image attributes of width and height. This should solve some browser rendering problem.
- Removed the !important attribute from css-front.css
- Fixed wrong image path in wp multi site.
- Fixed wrong words count when cutting strings.
- Fixed a bug that prevented thumbnails from being displayed correctly.
- Rewritten Engine (PRO clone)
- Added a new opttion to switch between post content or post excerpt in visualization mode.
- Crucial fixes in the jquery handling.
- Better handling of stylesheets and scripts loading within the admin pages. This should solve many theme incompatibility issues.
- Fixed bug that prevented visualization on static front pages.
- Fixed wrong method call that leaded to some syntax error while activating the plugin.
- Added support for NextGen Gallery. Now if you set a post featured image by using the NextGen panel, it will show up instead of the no-image placeholder.
- Fixed Bug that prevented correct visualization when using PHP external calls or Shortcodes.
- Fixes for WordPress 3.4
- Fixed a bug that prevented correct thumbnails visualization on Chrome and Safari.
- All SRP warnings and notices have now been moved within the SRP Control Panel.
- Fixed characters encoding bug.
- Added WP Multi-Site Support. (experimental)
- Improved tag rebuilding when allowed tags option is on.
- XAMPP compatibility issue fixed.
- Improved image retrievement process.
- Brand new dynamic widget interface.
- Many bugs fixed.
- Fixed Widget class name notation.
- Fixed some issue about image generation.
- Fixed image extraction issue.
- Fixed issue that prevented images from library to be displayed.
- Image generation logic rewritten.
- Minor bugs fixed
- Added Max Title text size option to single widget instance.
- Added Max Post text size option to single widget instance.
- Added Post Status support.
- Added Custom Post Type support.
- Added a new widget option for 'rel=nofollow' links.
- Added tabbed navigation on the top of the widget. Basic and Advanced.
- Added a "no-content" option on widget display mode. This will display only thumbnails, without titles, dates and excerpts.
- Widget drop-down category filtering has been replaced by a text field. Now you need to specify categories Ids separated by a comma.
- Fixed some IE7 CSS compatibility issue.
- Fixed bug in direct PHP call. (PHP error: argument #1 or #2 is not an array).
- Added shortcode support. The SRP shortcode must be inserted into posts/pages with the special code [srp]. Additional parameters are the same used for direct PHP calls. See readme.txt file for examples.
- Added widget option for thumbnail rotation. For very particular setups.
- Added a global post offset option, to skip an arbitrary number of posts from the beginning of the visualization.
- Added option to display/hide Widget Title.
- Fixed issue that lets included IDs override max number of posts option.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Fixed widget title. Now when dragging a new SRP widget, the title is styled by the theme's default CSS, to prevent issues where the SRP title looked different from all other widget ones.
When using PHP call, the title is styled the old way, inside the plugin options panel.
- Fixed bug: Fixed issue that prevented puntuaction from displaying when in 'words cut' mode.
- FIX: Another couple of security issues fixed.
- FIX: Important security issue fixed.
- Added a new option to include specific posts/pages in widgets.
- Fixed issue: Now thumbnail images paths are dinamically generated from the WP DB options, in case the default "uploads" folder is changed.
- Fixed some compatibility issue.
- Added a new general option which allows to use a button image as stringbreak.
- Added a new general option which allows to display a linked category title instead of the widget custom one when category filter is on.
- Added a new general option which allows particular html tags to be displayed in the generated excerpt text.
- Added an update method which automatically updates db options with newer plugin versions.
- Fixed Bug: Removed unwanted slashes when saving urls in general options
- Fixed Bug: Fixed some compatibility issue with qTranslate.
- Minor bugs fixed
- Fixed issue in the deactivation hook. Now plugin settings will be destroyed only when uninstalling and not when deactivating.
- Added custom thumbnails sizes. Now every widget instance has its own thumbnail sizes which will override the default ones.
- Added posts/pages exclusion from display view.
- Added an option to select whether to display posts or pages.
- Added a simple sanitize function to clear all outputs, avoiding unwanted slashes/backslashes or string breaks.
- Fixed issue that displays image captions inside generated excerpt.
- Minor bugs fixed.