The SpeakLike / Worldwide Lexicon translator enables you to publish in any language, using any combination of machine translation, community translations and professional translation (for just pennies per word).
This powerful, easy to use add on provides a rich set of features, including:
- Machine translation from Google Translate, Apertium, Moses and Language Weaver (with more services coming soon)
- Allow your readers to contribute and edit translations (and control who is allowed to translate your Word Press site)
- Professional translation from SpeakLike, to and from 35 languages for as little as 6 cents per word
- Easy to install, once activated all you have to do is publish normally
- Optimized for search engines, translations are cached and served on your Word Press server, so translated posts are indexed by search engines as unique documents
- Machine translation is available for over 50 languages, professional translation for 35 languages, while community translation works for hundreds of languages (any language for which you have volunteer translators)
- Optimized for performance, translations are cached locally, so pages load quickly
- Free, open source software. Both the client libraries and the translation server are open source.
- Now supports Word Press MU
UPDATE (March 31, 2010) : this version should now support Word Press MU. Try it, and let us know how it works for you now.