SP WPEC Variation Image Swap
Plugin that adds product variation image swapping function to WordPress e-Commerce plugin (WPEC). Requires 3.8+ of WPEC plugin.
- Fixed - Image swap was affecting WPEC product specials widget
- Fixed - after the image swap, clicking on lightbox shows the small size of the image instead of the large
- Fixed - when no image is found, sometimes wrong image is loaded in default
- Update - removed the dependency of Timthumb for compatibility
- Update - removed the image file size check with getimagesize function as it is no longer needed without timthumb
- Update - added a check to see if hosting server allows url fopen, if not, use curl.
- Update - changed a selector name in the swap script to prevent compatibility issues with other plugins
- Fixed - when image is swapping it sometimes stutters and flashes the old image before being replaced
- Update - restructured the plugin folders
- Update - plugin has been completely re-written with OOP technique for future extendibility
- Update - Timthumb version to 2.8.10
- Update - FAQ
- Update - Added underscore to the meta key to prevent product custom fields to pick it up.
- Update - No longer need to jump through loops to enable/disable the image swap function. It now works as it should
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-2-9
4.1 out of 5 stars
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?