This plugin automatically publishes posts from your blog to your Social Network accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+(Google Plus), Blogger, Tumblr, Flickr, LiveJournal, Flipboard, FriendFeed, DreamWidth, Delicious, Diigo, Instapaper, Stumbleupon, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Plurk, VKontakte(VK.com), YouTube, App.net, Scoop.It, WordPress, etc. The whole process is completely automated. Just write a new post and either entire post or it's nicely formatted announcement with backlink will be published to all your configured social networks. You can reach the most audience and tell all your friends, readers and followers about your new post. Plugin works with profiles, business pages, community pages, groups, etc.
- Latest version 3.4 - New network - Kippt, compatibility with WP 3.9 and PHP 5.5.
- Version 3.3 - Post to all social accounts without creating a WordPress Post. New networks - Flickr, Flipboard, SETT and Scoop.It.
- Version 3.0 - Auto-repost existing posts, autoposting query, select what image to use for autopost, "Custom URLs" for posts, New networks: App.net, Reddit and deviantart.com
- Version 2.7 - YouTube Support, FriendFeed support, Auto-import comments from Facebook and Twitter as WordPress Commnets, goo.gl and YOURLS support, ability to spin message text
- Version 2.6 - Better Interface, DreamWidth support, Instapaper support, ability to auto-import comments from social networks
- Version 2.5 - Export/Import Plugin settings, direct links to the published posts from the "Edit" page, ability to assign categories to each Social Network. LiveJournal Support.
- Version 2.4 - "Image" posts for Facebook and Twitter, bit.ly support, Plurk Support
- Version 2.3 - Google+ image posts, delayed postings (Pro Only), new networks - Stumbleupon, vBulletin, Diigo
- App.net - Autopost to your account.
- Blogger/Blogspot - Autopost to your blog. HTML is supported.
- Delicious - Auto-submit bookmark to your account.
- Deviantart.com - Autopost to your blog. HTML is supported.
- Diigo - Auto-submit bookmark to your account.
- Evernote/postach.io - Auto-post to your Evernote account or postach.io blog.
- Facebook - Autopost to your profile, business page, community page, or Facebook group page. Ability to attach your blogpost to Facebook post. Ability to make "Image" posts.
- Flickr - Autopost images to your photostream and/or sets. Tags are supported.
- Flipboard (with third party API library) - post to your magazines.
- FriendFeed - Autopost to your account. Ability to attach Image to posts.
- Instapaper - Auto-submit bookmark to your account.
- Google+ (with third party API library) - Autopost to your profile, business page or community. Ability to attach your blogpost to Google+ post. Ability to make "Image" posts.
- Kippt - Auto-submit links to your blogpost to your Kippt list.
- LinkedIn - Autopost to your account. Ability to attach your blogpost to LinkedIn post. Autopost to LinkedIn Company pages and/or Groups (with third party API library)
- LiveJournal - Auto-submit your blogpost to LiveJournal blog or community. "LiveJournal Engine" based website DreamWidth.org is also supported.
- Pinterest (with third party API library) - Pin your blogpost's featured image to your Pinterest board.
- Reddit (with third party API library) - post to your subreddits.
- Scoop.It - Autopost to your "Topics". Ability to attach your blogpost to scoop. Ability to make "Image" posts.
- SETT - Auto-post to your Sett.com blog.
- Stumbleupon - Auto-submit bookmark to your account.
- Tumblr - Autopost to your account. Ability to attach your blogpost to Tumblr post. HTML is supported.
- Twitter - Autopost to your account. Ability to attach Image to tweets.
- Plurk - Autopost to your account. Ability to attach Image to messages.
- vBulletin - Auto-submit your blogpost to vBulletin forums. Could create new threads or new posts.
- vKontakte(VK.com) - Autopost to your profile or group page. Ability to attach your blogpost to vk.com post. Ability to make "Image" posts.
- WordPress - Auto-submit your blogpost to another blog based on WordPress. This options includes WordPress.com, Blog.com, etc..
- YouTube (with third party API library) - Post messages to your YouTube channel feed. If blogpost has youtube reference it will be attached.
... more networks are coming soon ...
- (with third party API library) means that you need to have at least "Run-Time Edition" of SNAP Universal API. SNAP API Run-Time Edition is included in the SNAP Pro Plugin.
Plugin makes 100% White Labeled Posts The main idea behind the plugin is to give you the ability to promote only yourself. Plugin uses your own apps and all posts to all networks come only from you. No "Shared via NextScripts.com" or "Posted by SNAP for WordPress" messages.
Please see complete installation instructions with screenshots
Free and Pro Plugin Features Please see more detailed features list
- Message Formatting Tags
- Assign categories to each Social Network
- Tags/Categories posted as Hashtags
- Auto-import comments from Facebook as WordPress Comments
- Auto-import replies and mentions from and Twitter as WordPress Comments
- URL Shorteners: bit.ly, goo.gl, YOURLS and built in WordPress URL Shortener
- Additional URL Parameters
- Custom URLs for AutoPosts
- Export/Import Plugin settings
- See direct links to the published posts from the "Edit" page
- "Image" posts for Facebook, Google+, Vkontakte and Twitter
- Ability to "Spin" message post templates
- Auto re-posting of the old posts
** Also included exclusively in the SNAP Pro Plugin **
- Ability to make Scheduled and Delayed postings
- Auto-repost existing random posts from from specific dates or "older then N days and younger then X days".
- Limit random or one-by-one auto-reposting for specific days of the week and times. (like Monday-Friday from 8AM to 7PM Only)
- Reddit Autoposting Support
- LinkedIn Company Pages Autoposting support
- Advanced Autoposting to Blogger
- [Limited Time Only - included to "Pro" for free] Google+ Autoposting Support ($49.95 value)
- [Limited Time Only - included to "Pro" for free] Pinterest Autoposting Support ($49.95 value)
** Get Support **
Contact support/Open Support Ticket