= 0.9.6.1 [2013-07-8]
* Minor bugfixes to help with issues migrating data to new storage method.
* Added option to clear and reset all options and stats
= 0.9.6 [2013-07-6]
* Nearly a complete rewrite of many of the internal functions of the Plugin
* Created a new Web Service to grab stats in order to more easily address an issue with the retirement of the Twitter 1.0 API
* New Web Service should allow for more rapid adaption to changes in source API's and addition of new Social Networks
* Added "ALT" tags to all of the widget icons to help with SEO (Custom Alt Tags Coming in a Future Release)
= 0.9.2 [2013-04-16]
* Fixed issue created while updating to 0.9.1
= 0.9.1 [2013-04-15]
* Fixed issue created while updating to 0.9
- Updated for WordPress 3.5.1
- Removed Feedburner support (Google discontinued Feedburner API Support)
- Removed Google+ support (Google Changes have broken existing functionality - possibly will return in a future release)
- Removed LinkedIn support (Existing implementation was completely broken - possibly will return in a future release)
- Split plugin into multiple files for easier development/management
- Fixed an issue that caused the Youtube Stats in the Basic Widget to not display the correct stats
- Updated for WordPress 3.4.2
- Bugifx - Updated Twitter Stats API
- Updated for WordPress 3.4
- Updated for WordPress 3.3.2
- Added Option to select specific stats for Google+, Twitter, Youtube, and Vimeo in the Advanced Widget
- Added feature that forces network stats update after changes made in the admin
- Changed admin menu title from "Social Crowd Options" to "Social Crowd"
- Added Option to open social networks in new window/tab for horizontal output shortcode
- Fixed a minor issue that stopped the default CSS from being removed in certain situations
- Added option to disable default CSS in horizontal output shortcode
- Added a much requested horizontal layout for the widgets
- Added php function call and shortcode to add the same horizontal layout throughout your site
- Added option in advanced widget to have social network links open in a new window.
- Added widget links to the social network icons.
- Bugfix for Google+ Algorithm to correct problems grabbing Google+ stats.
- Added new instructions on how to fix the issue many have had with Feedburner
- Bugfix for Linked-In Profiles - Now adding full url in admin to retrieve correct profile data
- Added Check for CURL module and indicator to show wether it is loaded
- Fix Minor UI issue in the plugin Admin.
- Added capacity to insert full url in the profile ID fields of the Admin panel, for ease of use for some users (based on feedback)
- Added Settings link on the Plugin Administration Panel for easy access
- Added (Beta) Linked In Support
- Added Shortcode to access stats more easily in posts and pages
- Added Widget to make it very easy to share your stats with others
- Added Widget with Advanced Options
- Added (Beta) Google+ support
- Added additional statistics gathering for Twitter, Youtube, and Vimeo.
- Added additional detail and information in the Readme file.
- Small UI tweaks to the Admin.