Smart WYSIWYG Blocks Of Content
Adds a custom post type that can be easily inserted at multiple spots, including widgets. Easy way to create WYSIWYG widgets.
- Do not show widget title if title is empty.
- Temporarely disable prepend_attachment filter to prevent strange output.
- Get and restore $post global var to make sure the_content filters use the correct post (Thanks Danny de Haan!).
- Split classes to external files and updated to WordPress coding standards.
- Switched to get_posts instead of query_posts. Should help some users problems with breaking loops.
- Fixed a bug that caused users not longer being able to select a Smart Block in a widget.
- Fixed the shortcode bug, in which the Smart Block Content was posted at the top of the post/page content.
- Fixed the bug that was introduced while using it since WordPress 3.1 (Thanks Nacin for the help!)
- Added shortcode for easy insertion in posts and pages
- Added combobox to the widget for easy selection of the wanted Smart Block
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-5-14
4.8 out of 5 stars
0 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?