SlideShare for WordPress by Yoast
Easily embed SlideShare presentations into your WordPress posts by using the SlideShare WordPress.com embed code.
- Fixed bug in dashboard widget.
- Improved plugin backend.
- Improved i18n support.
- Added donation box (hint ;) ).
- Added .pot file and made entire plugin ready for localization.
- Added proper settings for default presentation width, and automatic inheritance of presentation width from theme, if the theme sets it properly.
- Switched to register_setting API.
- Apparently I'm a moron and I forgot to add a form tag to the plugin settings page, making it impossible to update the settings.
- Added missing CSS for Backend Class.
- Removed redundant admin_menu action per this suggestion.
- Upgraded backend class to 0.1.1.
- Switched to new Yoast Plugin Backend, no functionality changes, just a nicer admin page.
- Updated for the new embed code possibilities, as described here.
- Added settings link on plugins page and Ozh admin menu icon.
- Fixed plugin to use the Shortcode API, thereby decreasing code size.
- Fixed minimum version requirement.
- Updated interface to 2.5 standards.
Requires: 2.9 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.2.1
Last Updated: 2011-7-21
3.8 out of 5 stars
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?