- NEW option for questions with single answers - force the answers to use checkboxes to obscure the fact that there is only one answer from the user.
- NEW option to display answer options along with response messaging after each question.
- NEW option to prevent the score from displaying with the results.
- NEW option to prevent the ranking level from displaying with the results (also makes ranking levels optional in quiz forms).
- Adjusted how email saving works: if score saving is enabled and a user is logged in, an email will always be saved for them (regardless of whether or not there is a value in the Email field is set to display.)
- SECURITY FIX!! Updating a few queries to prevent SQL injection.
- NEW option to toggle question count ("Question x of X") on and off.
- NEW option to toggle question number (the "1." in "1. What is the first question?") on and off. Thanks to @PhilKershaw
- Thanks to @nfreear - you can now tell SlickQuiz to dynamically render a quiz based off an ID in the URL via
- New logo!!
- BUG FIX: Some users experienced issues with the Score Widget not sorting the rankings properly. This resolves that issue. Thanks to @Ciao121 for suggesting a fix!
- Updating SlickQuiz jQuery lib
- BUG FIX: Some users experienced issues with the Score and Ranking values missing form share verbiage. This resolves that issue.
- BUG FIX: Some users experienced issues with the "Start" button not enabling after entering their name in the input for storage. This resolves that issue.
- Added the ability to delete saved scores.
- NEW option to save email addresses with scores.
- Improved sharing buttons - now more stylistically customizable, facebook includes score and quiz information
- "Email" button has been added to sharing buttons!
- New developer hooks! See Installation for more details. Thanks to @phh for the contribution!
- Increasing admin style specificity to avoid clashing with WP and other plugins
- Standardized notification message styles
- Fixes readme syntax issues
- Bug fix: resolved escaped apostrophe issue in option page inputs
- Added Share button to Facebook Like button
- REMOVES single option to randomly sort questions and answers, instead you should use the individual "randomly sort questions" and "randomly sort answers" options.
- Made "Back" button styles less prominent to avoid confusion
- Added some cursor styles to checkboxes, radios, and labels to make them more user friendly
- Bug fix: unpublishing works again!
- Updated readme / FAQ documentation
- Made the "Preview" step optional when saving quizzes
- Added separate "Save Draft" and "Publish" options to simplify publishing
- Separate options to display per question response messages (enabled by default) and completion response messaging
- REMOVES single option to disable response messages entirely, instead you should disable both per question and completion response message options
- Added new option for questions with multiple answers - considers the selection of any single correct answer from the set of correct answers a valid response
- Attempts to eliminate some unnecessary styles that might conflict with your theme
- Adds some helpful form input descriptions
- Updated plugin screenshots
- Bug fix: prevents critical buttons from disappearing in preview window when certain quiz settings are enabled
- Bug fix: start button wasn't getting enabled due to an order of operations issue
- Bug fix: adding disabled button check to on quizStarter.on() event
- Bug fix: changed PHP short tag to long form which would break things on servers without short tags enabled
- NEW Top 10 Scores widget!
- Automatically save user names for logged in users if score saving is enabled
- Updating the SlickQuiz jQuery plugin
- Added "Skip Start Button" option (loads first question instead of start button)
- Added "Number of Questions" option (loads the specified number of questions, instead of all questions)
- Added "Try Again" option to end of quiz (resets and restarts quiz)
- Bug fixes, code cleanup - YAY!
- Updating the SlickQuiz jQuery plugin to commit d9213bf14be5ac216e8d622bc8a5c9376e035782
- Resolved bug with HTML entities and tags in answers
- Resolved bug with ranking level calculation
- Updating the SlickQuiz jQuery plugin to commit 661e8fcd9d5fe47bf4d28cb4080ae9a724827bc3
- Resolved mobile bug where buttons weren't clickable
- Resolved "Quiz not found" warning bug
- Added optional Twitter and Facebook sharing buttons to quiz results
- Changed Question input to a textarea for easier form editing
- Tweaking user permissions - Admins can do everything; Editors can do everything EXCEPT manage SlickQuiz Options; Authors can view the quiz list, scores and previews.
- SlickQuiz is now opensource - contribute on Github!
- Bug fix: resolved issue with quizzes not working when they are the only thing in the post / page
- Bug fix: resolved issue with user scores not saving for logged out users
- Added NEW option to enable the saving of user scores!!
- Added NEW option to customizable the user's name label when score saving is enabled
- Bug fix: resolved issue with fuzzy URL matching in the admin interface
- Bug fix: resolved issue with Safari not being able to open the quiz preview pane
- Added NEW option to hide all correct and incorrect response messages until the quiz is completed
- Added NEW option to hide all correct and incorrect response messages entirely
- Added class to quizLevel header for easier styling
- Bug fixes: variable declarations for IE, jQuery Mobile compatibility
- Adding random sort ONLY questions / ONLY answers options
- Resolved styling issue with answer labels
- Resolved a secret BUG that prevented multiple quizzes on the same page
- Cleaning up options page
- Added option to prevent submitting a question with no answers selected
- Resolving issue where IE thought every answer was wrong (BUG FIX!)
- Added hasOwnProperty method to jQuery for...in loops to resolve issues with prototype modifications (BUG FIX!)
- Adjusted selectors to work with themes and plugins that modify the quiz layout
- Updating the SlickQuiz jQuery plugin to commit 93a16427269df6f80215b02b44a9a1ddfd1d94b8.
- Includes: Optional "Back" buttons
- Includes: Optional randomly sorted questions and answers
- Includes: Easier answer selection (you can now click the text to select the checkbox / radio button)
- Bug fixes!
This is the initial setup of the plugin.