Help cure writer's block by getting suggestions from your readers with this plugin.
1) Unzip the plugin into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2) Login to your WordPress blog and activate the Skribit plugin.
3) Once activated, you should see a prompt to connect your blog to Skribit.com. If not, you can also start the connection process from Plugins >> Skribit Configuration.
4) From the Skribit Configuration page, click on Connect to Skribit. You'll be redirected to Skribit.com.
5) You'll be prompted to login if you're not already. If you don't have account, you'll need to sign up (don't worry, it's easy!).
6) Once logged in, you'll be prompted to authorize your blog access to your Skribit account information. Check the authorize access checkbox and click Save changes. You'll then be redirected to your blog.
7) You're done! You can now add the sidebar widget to your blog (from Appearance >> Widgets) or the Suggestions Tab widget (by checking the Show LightBox Widget option).