How to install the plugin and get it working. This might be a little tricky so read carefully.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to the plugin admin page in settings > sk multi tag and create your first cloud style
- Place the widget in your sidebar and select the style created on step 3. Save.
- Use function SKMultiTag::selectedTags to get the list (String) of selected tags if you want to add it on your template.
- Check admin panel for more informations
Customizing the CSS
You can customize the look of the tagcloud by editing your style.css file. Check plugin options