- UPDATED: Added Facebook and Twitter fields for Staff Members
- UPDATED: Added support for WYSIWYG editor for Staff Bio.
- UPDATED: Added support for shortcodes within Staff Loop Template and/or Staff Bio field.
- UPDATED: Removed HTML comments that caused some themes to add an extra
* BUGFIX: Added post-thumbnail support for 'staff-member' custom post type. Themes that only added post-thumbnail support for 'posts' weren't able to save featured images.
* BUGFIX: Fixed a rare bug that caused an error on some hosting setups ("Can't Resolve Host" error).
- UPDATED: Now I check to make sure the theme supports post thumbnails and display a warning message on the Add/Edit screen
- UPDATED: Minor CSS fix for admin screens
- NOTE: If you like using my plugin and want to make sure I can still devote some time to updating it with new features, why not head over to my website and make a donation? I'd really appreciate it!!
- FEATURE: Users now have the option to write their custom CSS to an external file (on by default). This allows Multisite users to write their custom styles inline.
- UPDATED: You can now use either the group name (i.e. "My Cool Group") OR the group slug (i.e. "my-cool-group") in the Simple Staff List shortcode.
- UPDATED: Passing an empty or non-existent group name no longer results in returning all staff members
- BUGFIX: Fixed bug where the Staff Loop Template and the Staff Page CSS boxes were blank on initial install...for real this time, guys.
- UPDATED: Staff Loop Template tags now include
[staff-name-slug] returns the slug of the staff member to allow specific targeting of staff members.
- BUGFIX: Fixed bug where the Staff Loop Template and the Staff Page CSS boxes were blank on initial install.
- BUGFIX: Fixed minor bug which caused groups to not function properly. My bad.
- FEATURE: You can now sort your Staff Members into Groups! To display different groups just add a Staff Group in Staff Members > Groups then add
group='YOUR-GROUP-NAME' to the
- FEATURE: You can now add a class to the staff-member container! To add a class just add
wrap_class='YOUR-CLASS-NAME' to the
- FEATURE: The plugin now saves your custom CSS to an external file in your theme's directory so you can edit it on the "Templates" page OR in your favorite code editor.
- UPDATED: Updated default Staff Loop Template and default styling to make your Staff Directory look nicer out-of-the-box.
- BUGFIX: Trashing a Staff Member no longer causes member information to be lost.
- BUGFIX: Removed the automatic phone number formatting. My apologies to any non-U.S. users.
- Other minor tweaks/performance enhances.
- BUGFIX: Corrects a plugin option naming inconsistency which resulted in empty boxes on the Templates page
- I incorrectly tagged release version 1.0 and, as a result, not all files were included in version 1.0 of Simple Staff List.
- This version adds those required files back into the package.