- Fixed bug with CPT links.
- Sitemap shortcode now works in text widgets.
- Fixed bug limiting CPT posts to displaying a maximum of 5 each.
- Links on Plugins page updated.
- Removed front end drop downs. Sitemap rendering now solely controlled via plugin settings.
- Support for Custom Post Types added!
- Security issue addressed.
- All functions now properly name-spaced.
- Added $wpdb->prepare() to SQL query.
- Updated Plugin options page text.
- Now works nicely in sidebars (via a Text widget)!
- Fixed bug where existing Plugin users saw no posts/pages on the sitemap after upgrade to 1.51.
- Added a 'Settings' link to the main Plugins page, next to the 'Deactivate' link to allow easy navigation to the Simple Sitemap Plugin options page.
- Updated WordPress compatibility version.
- Update to Plugin option page text.
- Updated for WordPress 3.5.1.
- Minor CSS bug fixed.
- ALL Plugin styles affecting the sitemap have been removed to allow the current theme to control the styles. This enables the sitemap to blend in with the current theme, and allows for easy customisation of the CSS as there are plenty of sitemap classes to hook into.
- All sitemap content is now listed in a single column to allow for additional listings for CPT to be added later.
- New Plugin options to show/hide posts or pages.
- Minor updates to Plugin options page, and some internal functions.
- Plugin option added to exclude pages by ID!
- Bug fix: ALL posts are now listed and are not restricted by the Settings -> Reading value.
- Fixed HTML bug. Replaced deprecated function.
- Dropdown sort boxes on the front end now work much better in all browsers. Thanks to Matt Bailey for this fix.
- Changed the .sticky CSS class to be .ss_sticky to avoid conflict with the WordPress .sticky class.
- Fixed minor bug in 'Posts' view, when displaying the date. There was an erroneous double quotes in the dates link.
- Fixed CSS bug. Was affecting the size of some themes Nav Menu font sizes.
- Added Plugin admin options page
- Fixed several small bugs
- Sitemap layout tweaked and generally improved
- Added new rendering of sitemap depending on drop-down options
- New options to sort by category, author, tags, and date improved significantly
1.10 Fixed so that default permalink settings work fine on drop-down filter
1.01 Minor amendments
1.0 Initial release