This plugin adds a widget into the Widgets dashboard that allows in a simple way, without writing any PHP code on your part, to create custom navigation in any sidebar pre-defined by your WP theme.
v.2.1.x is for WordPress 2.8 and higher ONLY!
For WP 2.7 and older use v.2.0.9
When upgrading from the version that was setup on WP 2.7, all your old widgets will appear in the Inactive Widgets section. Just drag them into the sidebars where they supposed to be.
- Flat and multi-level navigation hierarchy for existing pages and custom links.
- Very flexible conditional appearance options (greatly expanded from before 2.0 version).
- Out-of-the-box Suckerfish support.
- Option to add navigation links with custom title, url and target attribute.
- Unlimited number of navigation widgets.
- Optional setting includes blog posts into the navigation selection list (only pages are available by default).
- Support for custom drop-down menus CSS.
Recent Updates Log:
- 2.1.5 - Added compatibility with Advanced Text Widget PRO.
- 2.1.4 - Minor update with IE6 JS fix.
- 2.1.0 - WordPress 2.8 Compatible and newer versions ONLY.
- 2.0.10 - Fixed active links bug.
- 2.0.9 - Fixed array unserialization, which was being broken by non-US characters (i.e. German umlauts).
- 2.0.8 - There is a floating bug between serializing from JS into PHP and back - hopefully it's fixed now.
- 2.0.7 - Fixed get_posts() 5 post limit; Added ON/OFF target attribute option to the Settings so it can be compliant with XHTML 1.0 Strict;
- 2.0.6 - Fixed an error when parsing serialized array:
Warning: array_key_exists(): on line 149.
- 2.0.5 - Custom links with hyphens bug fixed.
- 2.0.4 - Removed unconditional suckerfish_e.js declaration.
- 2.0.3 - Changed navigation links to permalinks.
- 2.0.2 - Fixed links with apostrophes bug. (Link titles that had apostrophe in them weren't saving.)
Conditional widget appearance is based on Daikos' Text Widget by Rune Fjellheim.