- WP 3.9 compatibility fixes.
- Fixed: Altos Research charts weren't getting displayed due to a new parameter missing in the URL.
- Other widget fixes and minor updates.
- Bug Fix: Schools weren't appearing if radius was not set in the Neighborhood settings.
- Bug Fix: JS error was thrown on pages that didn't have tabs.
- Improved: Google Maps API script only loads on pages with maps.
- Improved: Prefixed UI Tabs CSS with SRP specific ID.
- Bug Fix: Schools title wasn't displaying correctly.
- Cleaned up PHP notices and updated deprecated functions.
- Minor JS fixes for WP 3.5 compatibility.
- Changed wp_enqueue() handle for Google Maps API JS to avoid potential conflicts.
- Bug Fix: mortgage calculator widgets weren't working when Tabbed Presentation was turned off in the settings.
- Map width now can be set in % - just include % symbol into the width field on the Neighborhoods settings page.
- CSS fix for themes that have broken tabs or tabs with bullets.
- CSS fix for themes that have unintentionally extended footer caused by hidden tabbed information overflow (schools, yelp data).
- CSS fix for checkbox selectors on the map to display them in concise fashion.
- Bug Fix: "number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double" - explicitely defined (float).
- Misc. fixes and code clean up.
- Fixes CSS issue where Schools were overlaying main content on the page.
- Changed TinyMCE plugins to open windows via Ajax rather than direct calls.
- Changed to load JS only on the pages that utilizing the plugin.
- Misc. clean up.
- Bug Fix: reworked yelp logic to fix "no businesses" issue, that was appearing for all categories even if only one was empty.
- Bug Fix: Thickbox incompatibility with new jQuery 1.6.x. Needed additional function to kill propagation of uload event.
- Fixed: blank emails were sent out on each visit of listing details pages.
- Fixed: Education API requires lat/lng explicitly defined if distance parameter is used. Added a condition where parameter distance is dropped if lat/lng is not set.
- Added support for default templates if "Listings Summary" and "Individual Listings Page" settings of GRE are checked.
- Added a simple inquiry form for the GRE Listing Page template; also an option to enter shortcodes for custom forms supplied by other plugins.
- Added radius options for Yelp and Schools that can be customized for the Neighborhood Profiles.
- Added chart and map dimensions options for the Neighborhood Profile outputs.
- Fixed "double-window" issue with the ThickBox effect.
- Discontinued support for the Rento-Meter - the service sucks and never really worked well.
- Switched stats image check from fopen to curl. Works much faster since we're pretty much getting only response header.
- Added messages for schools and businesses if no records returned within specified radius. The same applies to the maps when clicking on checkboxes.
- Added dummy image output with a message if market stats is not available.
- Fixed bug for multi-word cities in school requests.