Why is the Simple Razoo Donations Plugin Helpful?
- You can easily include the Razoo Donation Widget on your website and start accepting donations without typing any code at all.
- You can place the donation form into the middle of any post or page using a button within the WordPress editor. The donation form is added right into the editor as a WordPress shortcode that looks like "[razoo_donation_form]".
- The detailed settings page allows you to easily update the content, design and donation options.
- Since the donation form is embedded within the settings page, you can see any adjustments immediately after making updates and saving your changes.
- We include simple instructions on how to get up and running to start accepting donations online.
- You can use shortcode attributes to customize individual donation forms for different locations on your website.
- We promise to respond to every support request, period.
Clearing Up Confusion About the Term "Widget"
We want to clear up any confusion about the name given to the donation form by Razoo. The name "Razoo Donation Widget" includes the word widget, but that does not refer to a WordPress widget. There is no widget functionality included with this plugin.
A special thanks to Zaus and AtlanticBT for providing the foundation for this plugin.
Visit the Plugin's Webpage
For more details about using the plugin visit http://wiredimpact.com/simple-razoo-donations/.