simple post series adds two administration pages, a widget and shortcode.
Customize your theme
simple-post-series uses now a specific taxonomy to implement series. It means
- The link to series can be: http://host/path/series/Name of the serie]
- You can build / customize a specific page in your theme to display the content of a serie.
You can customize your theme by creating page like 'taxonomy-series.php' which overrides default archive page to display the content of a serie.
A sample archive page template is located in '[simple-post-series]/template/taxonomy-series.php' and you can freely modified it and place in your own theme.
- Series gives ability to change or rename series,
- Settings/Post Series contains all options of the plugin. In this page, you can activate the auto display feature.
- To display the list of series: [series options], with the following options:
- id of the series. Default '',
- slug of the series. Default '',
- title of the list. Default '',
- limit: number of series to display in the list. Default: -1 to display all series,
- show_future: displays unpublish posts in the series. Default: on,
- class_prefix: of the list section. Default 'post-series'.