If you are looking for an effective, reliable, yet simple to use photo gallery plugin, then you will love this one!
Setting up your gallery literally takes a couple of minutes using the intuitive and simple user interface and settings of this plugin.
Below is a list of the features offered in this photo gallery plugin:
Easy gallery creation
- Upload your photos using the native WordPress uploader.
- Add as many images as you want to your photo gallery
- Edit the images and other image properties (example: name, alt text etc).
- Exclude/include photos which are part of a gallery.
- Automatic creation of stylish front end gallery pages.
- Ability to sort your gallery images.
- Flexible gallery shortcodes which you can apply to any post or page to insert your gallery.
- Ability to add any text of your choice for watermarking.
- Ability to set the watermarking text opacity, font size and placement.
- Specify the watermarked image size which your visitors will see.
Masonry Style Photo Gallery
- You can create photo galleries using the masonry style (it works by placing elements in optimal position based on available vertical space)
Gallery Thumbnail Templates
- Choose between various thumbnail templates for your galleries such as a stylish rectangular frame or thumbnails which depict the true landscape/portrait nature of your photos.
- The plugin allows you to apply pagination to your gallery thumbnail display. This is useful for people who have a large number of photos per gallery.
- Ability to use lightbox effect on your gallery images.
- Ability to create image slider using your gallery images.
- Ability to create photo albums with your galleries. If you have lots of galleries then you can categorize them by creating albums.
- If you have a question or problem with the Simple Photo Gallery plugin, post it on the support section and we will try to help you.
- Simple Photo Gallery plugin can be translated to any language.
Visit the WordPress Photo Gallery Plugin page for detailed usage instruction.