Simple Mail Address Encoder
Automatically encodes every e-mail address in a mailto tag on posts and pages to prevent spam. Simply decodes any previously encoded e-mail address by
- Added Titel Attribute Encoding
- Added Support for "&" in e-mail adresses (email@example.com)
- Changed script handling
- Bugfix: Imagemap broken
- Sourcecode update: This plugin now follows the new WordPress system requirements
- Added support for js minifying and caching to improve page loading speed
- Deeper WordPress integration
- Added e-mail address encoding for post/page meta values
- Added e-mail address encoding for comments
- Added support for linked pictures (when a picture is the mail address link)
- Added e-mail address encoding for sidebar widgets
- WordPress 3.0 ready!
- Attributes of the "a" tag like class="", id="" or style="" won't be ignored any longer
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2013-10-4
4.8 out of 5 stars
1 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?