- Bug Fix: records weren't truncated in multi-site setup.
- Added German, Russian and Ukrainian translations.
- Fixed: filtered log results weren't getting exported correctly.
- Improvement: log real IP per Alexander's recommendation.
- Added Persian translation.
Version 0.9.4 - Highly Advised!
- Numerous vulnerability fixes!
- Improvement: search by partial user name as well as partial IP address per Commeuneimage's recommendation.
- Updated POT file.
- Added uninstall.php to all plugin's data from the database on plugin deletion.
- Daily cron job with log truncation didn't work.
- Changed access to the log for users with capability to "list_users".
- Bug Fix: Columns' checkboxes weren't showing in Screen Options in WP 3.3.
- Added user role filter via link. Filter will apply only to newly registered logins, because user roles weren't recorded in versions prior to v.0.6.
- Added new column - User Role.
- Minor PHP warning notices cleanup.
- Bug fix: in_array() warning for hidden columns not returning an array.
- Added option to export filtered log results.
- Added Views filters All/Successful/Failed logins.
- Added Screen Options: number of items per page, output visibility options for table columns.
- Added sll-output-data filter, which allows to alter data output in each column of the table.
- Added support for localization.
- Added support for third-party login plugins.
- Added option to log Failed Login Attempts.