* I broke it. Sorry guys! :(
* Downgraded adLDAP as some referenced functions no longer exist.
* Updated adLDAP to version 4.x
* Fixed error in OpenLDAP group membership check
* As always TEST this first. Don't assume it worksÉI don't have a testing environment to ensure it will work correctly.
* Fixes nickname bug accidentally put back in in last version. (My bad!)
* Reverts bug introduced in 18.104.22.168
* If you installed 22.214.171.124 and use OpenLDAP, please update as soon as possible and verify users cannot login with incorrect passwords (and vice versa).
Version 126.96.36.199 - Patches submitted by Jonas Genannt and Ilya Kozlov
* Updates adLDAP to 3.3.2
* Fixes issue with users in recursive OUs not being found.
* Fixes issues with different Base DN formats.
* NOTE: Please be catious in updating. As I don't have an OpenLDAP install, I am unable to independently confirm these fix the problems. If you have issues, revert to 188.8.131.52 and e-mail me: clifgriffin[at]gmail.com. Likewise, If you can confirm these changes are effective, also let me know. :)
- Fix for e-mail exists issue with WP 3.0+ for LDAP installations that don't populate the e-mail address attribute.
- Shows actual error message from WordPress upon failure.
- First update in about a year. Thanks for your patience.
- Completely rewritten to support changes in WordPress 2.8+. Now fully supports WordPress 3.0.
- Much more manageable and efficient code structure. Less code repetition.
- Includes TLS support.
- Allows OpenLDAP users to specify an alternate LDAP attribute to use for logins for those not using UID.
- Test form now implements wp_authenticate and uses the same routines as the actual login. This also means account creation and group membership are tested.
- Implemented stripslashes() to correct issue with some special characters such as a single quote and backslash.
- WordPress account "admin" is now allowed to login using local password even when security mode is set to high. For safety.
- Made some minor wording changes to the admin panel.
- Fixed case sensitivity issue that could result in multiple accounts. There may be lingering case insensitivity issues due to the get_userdatabylogin function being case-sensitive. We'll figure this out in due time.
- Sorry for posting two updates on the same day!
- Fixes several tickets including role assignment, case sensitivity, and potential compatibility issues with other themes/plugins.
- Added security mode setting to allow security to be tightened.
- Changed auto created accounts to use a random password rather than the LDAP password given.
- Fixed error with the way announcements are displayed in the admin panel.
- More code clean up.
- Never officially released.
- Contained code cleanup and some attempted fixes.
Version 1.3 Beta
- Support for both Active Directory and OpenLDAP.
- The ability to create wordpress users automatically upon login based on LDAP group membership OR by LDAP authentication alone.
- The ability to test domain settings straight from admin panel.
- Announcements pane that allows me to update you with fixes, cautions, new beta versions, or other important information.
- Changed required user level for admin page to 10, Administrators only.
- Implemented multiple domain controllers.
- Changed field sizes on admin page to be more user friendly.
- Moved settings to administration pages under settings.
- Upgraded to latest version of adLDAP 2.1.
- Got rid of credentials. (They are not neccessary for the authenticate function in adLDAP!)
- Plugin is now upgrade proof. Settings are stored using WordPress's setting functions.