Simple Custom Post Type Archives
Adds friendly permalink support, template files, and a new conditional for public, non-hierarchical custom post types.
- Support for post queries with multiple post types (fixes illegal offset error)
- Allows passing post type via array in a custom query (another potential illegal offset cause)
- Better protection against passing invalid post types into functions
- Special filters and post query properties now properly registered upon query, not template redirection
- Fewer redundant checks in code / general optimizations
- Automatically outputs custom post type archive feed links if "automatic feed links" is enabled in your theme
- Further improved validation / conditional checks to avoid very rare warnings in debug mode
- Full feed (rss / rss2 / etc) support for custom post types via permalink, i.e.
- Better validation in code - no more warnings when debug is turned on
type-(slug).php in addition to
type-(name).php template files (confused many users)
is_custom_post_type_archive function can now be passed a name of a post type to check against
- Enhancement: full support for child themes (proper calling of new template files via
- Bug fix: looser conditional matching of custom post type properties (should fix many "just doesn't work" cases)
- Bug fix: proper filtering / handling of wp_title override (respects separator, separator location)
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.0.5
Last Updated: 2010-8-19
4.8 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?