I just installed the plugin. Now what?
- Create a new page. Title something like 'Checkout'. In the page edit toolbar, click on the icon of a shopping cart with an 'S' (Add SCABN Item or Checkout). Check "Make this page my Checkout Page". Save the page and note its url.
- Go to Appearance / Widgets and add the 'SCABN Checkout Cart' widget somewhere on your side. This is a mini shopping cart that will be displayed on all your pages.
- Goto Plugins / SCABN Settings. Under 'Checkout/Process Page URL' put the url from step 1. Fill out other information such as Paypal Account, etc as desired.
- Edit a page where you want an 'add to cart' item. Click on the icon of a shopping cart with an 'S' as in step one, but this time fill out the item name, cost, etc.
- Done! View your page. When you click on the add to cart button, it should show up in the mini shopping cart widget. That widget will have a link to your checkout page. Your checkout page will then show you the full shopping cart and provide buy now buttons for Paypal and Google Wallet.
- Optional: Read templates/default.php for example on how to customize SCABN. Copy default.php to yourtemplate.php and edit as desired. Enable this template (yourtemplate) via SCABN's setting page.
How do I select shipping options?
Paypal doesn't support dynamic shipping optios, so log in to your Paypal account and goto Profile, More Options, My Selling Tools, Shipping Calculations and
you can define different shipping options for different locations and weight OR price of the order.