Refreshed to use the updated WordPress API, fix for minor inconsistency in WebKit.
Update to the French translation courtesy of Lise, http://liseweb.fr
- Fixed problems when saving custom color settings.
- Reverted the method of making page elements invisible while Shutter os open.
- Added option to make one big set of all image links on the page when they are not already part of a set.
- The caption is loaded from the title attribute of the link to the displayed image or from the thumbnail (if it exists).
- Movies, select elements and iframes are not forced visible when Shutter exits if they were invisible before.
- Improvements to the script loading and auto-sets creation.
- The settings page is under the Appearance menu.
- New loading method (the old method can still be used by selecting it at the bottom of the options page).
- Update to the options page to fit WordPress 2.7.
- Upgrades for compatibility with WordPress 2.5.
- Option to display full size image if it was resized to fit the browser window.
- Display of image count (for sets).
- Option for graphic or text buttons.
- Support for localization (.pot file included).
- Compatibility with WordPress version 2.0 (2.0.11) and 2.3.
- Several improvements and small bugfixes.
- Support for Lightbox style activation (rel = lightbox[...]).
- Better build-in help and several small bugfixes.