ELI's SHORTCURL Shortcodes to Fetch and Parse External Content
Use the shortcodes remote_get and preg_replace to fetch external content and parse it to use on your page or post.
- Added a shortcode for str_replace simple string manipulation.
- Added support for arrays in preg_replace shortcode.
- Added an alternate shortcode for running preg_replace on another shortcode vs. on the results of another shortcode.
- Added a shortcode for preg_replace to further manipulate content.
- Fixed error handling on line 71 to report the whole curl error on the admin pages.
- Fixed call to plugin_row_meta.
- Added 24 hour caching to speed up page loads.
- Added admin_notices if fatching or parsing produces any errors.
- First versions uploaded to WordPress.
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2013-8-19
1 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?