Shatner - Name your Own Price Integration for WooCommerce
Shatner lets users name their own price
- Don't allow negative values (Thanks Ben Deschamps)
- Shatner trying to set prices on all items
- Allowing enforcing minimum
- Fix default template value
- Fix radio buttons not saving
- Change settings to allow disabling of templates and override price template, also add an out of order require
- Change admin interface from checkbox to radio button, to improve stability. NOTE: you must re-add products to Name your own price on update!
- Changing the way the price html is loaded into a template.
- Fixing fallout from renamed file
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2014-7-22
4.8 out of 5 stars
0 of 7 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?