What's new in Shashin 3.3
- Now includes the PrettyPhoto photo viewer (Fancybox is still included also, but switching to PrettyPhoto is recommended, as the GPL compliant version of Fancybox is no longer maintained. Highslide is no longer supported since it is not compliant with the GPL).
- No longer depends on the Toppa Plugin Libraries plugin (plugin dependencies = bad idea)
- Improved UI for Settings menu
- Bug fixes
Shashin has many features for displaying photos and videos from Picasa, Youtube, and Twitpic in your WordPress posts and pages:
- Show a gallery of all your albums, photos, and videos, with multiple options for organizing them
- Use the Media Manager to easily create and add galleries to your posts
- Show your photos and vidoes with your favorite image viewer. PrettyPhoto and Fancybox are included with Shashin, or you can use a different viewer of your choice
- Pick individual photos or videos to display, in any size, including captions and EXIF data
- Pick photos and videos from any combination of Picasa, Youtube, and Twitpic to display in groups of thumbnails
- Show thumbnails of your newest photos and videos, from one or more albums
- Display album thumbnails for albums you choose, or all your albums, sorted however you like. Includes links to Google Maps (for Picasa albums with location data)
- Display any number of random photos and videos. You can also choose to exclude certain photos or albums from random display
- Use a widget to display Shashin photos in your sidebar
- Customize the Shashin stylesheet to suit the theme of your site.
- Internationalization: Shashin supports translations into other languages (please contribute a translation if you're bilingual!)
- Schedule daily automatic synchronization of Shashin with your feeds from Picasa, Twitpic, and Youtube.
Shashin is multi-site compatible.
Enter a post in the wordpress.org support forum for Shashin, and I'll respond there.