Shadowbox is an online media vieiwing application similar to Lightbox and Thickbox but with more functionality. Supports all types of media.
- Don't assume that the uploads dir is wp-content/uploads, use wp_upload_dir to get the correct path. This only affects the meta box that informs users where they can manually place the files.
- Update S.path in shadowbox to the new URL of where the source files are located
- Clear the missing files nag if the files were downloaded manually
- Removed the upstream Shadowbox JS package from the plugin. As a result, this plugin has been updated to handle downloading the required files for use.
- Updates to handle the script enqueueing in WordPress 3.3
- Due to large reworkings script dependencies were not being loaded when a library other than 'None' was selected on the settings page
- Had to bump the version because I forgot to do so previsouly for 188.8.131.52 for the sub plugin, this should fix update notices
- Hook into the_content if Smart Loading is disabled instead of the_posts
- Better post id detection for gallery grouping
- Make the Shadowbox 'album' names a little more unique to bypass a bug in the WordPress shortcode regex where a '-' is seen as the ending delimiter in a shortcode name
- Create new escaping functions to get around problems with plugins and themes filtering the builtin escaping functions
- Make sure cached file is world readable before trying to enqueue it
- Add option to disable creating and using the cached shadowbox.js
- Code cleanups
- Hook into the_posts instead of the_content for easier determination if styles and scripts should be enqueued.
- Regular Expression enhancements
- Add option to not used the cached shadowbox.js and have it generate on page load
- Replace missed wp_htmledit_pre functions in the options page
- Replace wp_htmledit_pre with htmlspecialchars as it seems themes and plugins are adding output using it's filter
- Upgrade shadowbox.js to 3.0.3
- Graceful degredation when plugin PHP files are missing
- Remove custom upgrade notices in favor of the new built in functionality
- Separate out the plugin into additional files for better organization
- WordPress 2.8 minimum requirement
- Make sure options are not blank, if a user tries to update an option with nothing in the admin, revert to the default value
- Create a lot of filters so people can hook in and override things
- Add additional plugin to push the title from 'img' tags to 'a' tags
- Remove Dojo and Ext support
- Fix empty options on activation for new installs
- Update shadowbox.js build from upstream
- Add option to disable sizzle.js
- Enhance Upgrade Logic
- Add Dutch translation
- Update to not start anything until init at earliest
- Split FLV from Auto Movies so that we can force certain file types to use the FLV player
- Replace logic to use the video height and width for all videos by defualt, not just Youtube and Google Video
- Bring back PHP4 support
- Increase speed by reducing the number of queries
- Code cleanup
- Add changelog output to upgrade notice in admin. Requires WordPress 2.8
- Do not display majority of the settings page form if the options have been removed from the database
- Fix broken localization directory name in code and update localization template
- Add Russian translation
- Updated Shadowbox to 3.0b1
- Code cleanup and optimization, will only load the code into memory that is needed
- Removed IE8 hack since Shadowbox 3.0 now supports IE8
- Added options to the admin page for modifying the default size of YouTube videos
- Full screen in YouTube videos is now supported
- Added options to the admin page for modifying flashVars, flashParams and minimum flash version required
- Added option to the admin page for disabling Shadowbox.setup so that Shadowbox.setup can be run from another script to allow image maps through area tags
- Disabled the FLV player by default since it has a non-commercial license. Must enable FLV player after accepting licensing in the admin
- Added capability for loading shadowbox only when needed. Requires WordPress 2.8.
- Added capability for only loading the shadowbox players you want.
- Add IE8 support by way of the X-UA-Compatibile meta tag
- Initial support for WordPress 2.8, more updates will finalized as WordPress 2.8 is finalized
- Bulgarian translation for shadowbox.js added
- Code cleanup
- Change default size for Youtube videos
- Add automation to the_excerpt so links in custom excerpts can utilize shadowbox
- Support for custom skins using a filter (see the FAQ)
- Fix issue where replacement was trying to be done when no replacements were necessary
- Add feature to attempt to automatically set Shadowbox language based on defined WordPress language
- Clean up code
- Fix animate and animateFade select options, were true/true, now true/false
- Fix PHP warnings about non-existent $_POST array indexes
- Updated invalid php start tag
- Added options page to admin interface
- Added support to automatically use Shadowbox for movie, audio and YouTube/Google Video links.
- Fixed typo in variable name containing the previous rel attribute of the link
- Added support to automatically use Shadowbox to display all images in your posts including those generated by the [gallery] shortcode.
- Added deactivator rel attribute. Use rel="nobox" to not use Shadowbox to display an image when global activation is configured.
- updated code for readability
- Added support for [gallery] shortcode
- Updated shadowbox.js to version 2.0
- Added various options and changes to support shadowbox.js version 2.0
- Changed versioning of the plugin to match that of the shadowbox.js version
- Updated to use assetURL for location to shadowbox files
- Cleaned up code and added extended comments
- Added extras.css with support for hidden class
- Updated Shadowbox.js to version 1.0 Final
- Removed lightbox2shadowbox function/filter as Shadowbox.js now natively supports rel="lightbox"
- Consolidated repetitive code
- Removed images that were not in use
- Selected MooTools as the default as it contains the smallest payload
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-4-20
1 of 8 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?