The only way to include set listings of gigs in your WordPress site. Powered by the setlist.fm API.
Full list of features:
- Retrieve a set list by using the artist name and date of gig (in format DD-MM-YYYY) and optional venue name.
- Widget for sidebars.
- Shortcode for pages and posts.
- Caching option to store set list data using the WordPress Transient API and reduce calls to the setlist.fm API.
- Setting for cache expiry.
- Default CSS stylesheet for styling the set list.
- Option to add your own CSS to style the set list.
- setlist.fm API checker, as the API has had some downtime recently.
- Plugin support section.
If you have any issues or feature requests please visit and use the Support Forum
Plugin Page | @polevaultweb | Donate with PayPal