Add embeddable, social content to WordPress
- New: Allow bulk creation of slides from existing (or uploaded) images in the media gallery.
- New: Add a button to allow easy embedding of presentations directly from the presentation editor.
- Update: Update language in the readme.
- Update: Play embedded videos in a modal so we don't kill navigation. Clicking a close button will stop the video.
- Fix: More flexible upgrade routine (prevent newer versions from skipping upgrades).
- Fix: Make sure the "no transition" transition works for presentations.
- Fix: Make sure themes/plugins can't remove rel=canonical (this will break the slide fetching mechanism).
- Fix: Auto-flush permalinks upon upgrade.
- New: Add a loading indicator to the front-end nav while slides are loading in the background.
- New: Cache the entire presentation's markup in a WordPress endpoint to make it cacheable on the server.
- New: Add slide numbers (for navigation status) to the footer bar.
- New: If Google Analytics'
_gaq tracker is available, notify the tracker that we're navigating through the slideset as we go.
- New: Enable setting the height/width of the embed using shortcode parameters.
- Fix: YouTube videos now pause upon navigating to the next slide.
- Fix: Vimeo videos now pause upon navigating to the next slide.
- Fix: Hide navigation on mobile since it's not quite functional anyway.
- Fix: Better handling for imports larger than the max 64MB filesize.
- Fix: Update TinyMCE code to be compatible with WordPress 3.9.
- Fix: Patch a bug incorrectly forcing editors to remove media despite no media being present.
- Fix: Slide titles now automatically descend from the presentation title.
- New: Darken overlays for more consistent branding and UI.
- New: If no description is provided and notes are blank, fall back on the slide title for open graph tags.
- New: To avoid videos stealing swipes on mobile, video embeds will now present their thumbnail and a message apologizing for their unavailability on mobile.
- New: The seoslides importer now presents a progress bar to keep track of ongoing imports.
- New: Slide imports are now processed in parallel to enhance the speed of the importer.
- New: Add a flexible footer bar to all presentations to allow easy social sharing and access to embeds & notes.
- New: Add open graph tags for Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ data elements when sharing a slide URL on social networks.
- New: Add the 'minimal-ui' tag to the viewport tag for mobile optimization.
- Fix: Synchronize the animations of navigation elements and the footer.
- Fix: Remove a bug where not changing the slide background while updating elements would reset it to the default.
- Fix: Updated product key logic to allow bulk updating.
- Fix: Don't remove the api key upon failed validation.
- Fix: Remove scrollbars on embeds.
- Fix: Strip spaces from the end of image URLs so they display properly as embedded media.
- Fix: Re-enable styles removed during the 1.3.0 upgrade.
- New: Slide titles on the presentation edit page now launch the slide editor.
- New: Add presentation count to the At a Glance dashboard widget for easy access.
- Fix: Don't load theme scripts or the WP admin bar since we aren't using them (enhances performance).
- Fix: Add Deck JS as a Git subtree so we can track its progress as well and avoid hacking vendor files.
- Fix: Correct a taxonomy query conflict with Meta Slider.
- New: Add a busy spinner when saving slides.
- Fix: Update the target slide row before closing the modal window.
- Fix: Remove an erroneous "are you sure" notice when saving the Slide Master.
- Fix: Update the preview of the Slide Master upon saving the modal.
- Fix: Fix label typo where a closing parentheses was missing.
- Fix: Remove PressTrends bloat since the feature never worked in the first place.
- Add an optional Product Key to the settings page for initial integrations with Easy Digital Downloads.
- Allow imported slides to "inherit" the background of the default/master slide rather than be set individually.
- Remove the CSS Customizer since it's not necessary and causing a few problems.
- Fix a minor PHP notice that was interfering with Jetpack-delivered images.
- Auto-number slides as they come in via the importer.
- Prevent loss of changes by prematurely closing the modal slide editor.
- Fix a focus issue that caused opening the embed overlay to disable keyboard navigation.
- Allow editors to hide imported backgrounds from the media library - only applies to new imports.
- Fix an issue where child theme stylesheets were not unenqueued on slideset pages.
- Fix thumbnails on the presentation editor.
- Fix a compatibility issue with the Genesis theme framework.
- Streamline the Backlink editor modal.
- Simplified importer page.
- Update the presentation editor to make things more intuitive - Slide Master is a title, excerpt presenter notes, etc.
- Update the presentation and slide list views to use thumbnail images for backgrounds to optimize performance.
- Update front-end branding to be disabled by default. You can purchase a Pro package from https://seoslides.com to enable front-end white label branding.
- Update the iframe background to match the slidemaster background.
- Add multiple transition options to the Slide Master dialog.
- Add optional slide to end of presentation with sharing and embedding options.
- Future-proof admin styles such that seoslides is compatible with WordPress 3.7, 3.7 with MP6, and 3.8.
- Fix PHP 5.2 compatibility.
- Fix scrollbars on long slide notes.
- Fix CSS Customizer for power users.
- Fix slashed double/single quotes on titles in the Slide list.
- Fix inserted image elements' aspect ratio so it doesn't force a 1:1 setting.
- Improve front-end performance by auto-loading background image and widgets on the first slide.
- Update sign-up links to match new site structure.
- Update Backstretch library to latest version and fix some aspect ratio conflicts.
- Update the logo to 50% smaller than original size on slides
- Add PressTrends Support.
- Add JetPack CDN Support for background images.
- Add Photon dynamic resizing for background images, where available.
- Fix PHP 5.2 compatibility.
- Add a default first slide when creating a new presentation.
- Add a default presentation when first installing the plugin.
- Add a warning before navigating away from the importer page.
- Improve the support form by pre-populating the site url.
- Improved plugin iconography and images for consistency and MP6 compatibility.
- Improve error messages.
- Improve YouTube/Vimeo URL validator.
- Improve help text for embed backlink and post embeds.
- Fix modal media overlay conflict with MP6.
- Fix a conflict with CloudFlare's RocketLoader.
- Improve the cache busting functionality of the PDF importer so false negatives disappear.
- Improve visual indications that a Vimeo/YouTube URL is valid or invalid.
- Improve the static HTML delivered by per-slide requests for SEO purposes.
- Improve seoslid.es descriptions and notifications.
- Improve language on importer page.
- Hide the WordPress.com stats smiley graphic.
- Fix minor code mismatch when validating license keys.
Requires: 3.5.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.1
Last Updated: 2014-6-7
Got something to say? Need help?