SEO Easy Optimizer helps you in the hard improving of the SEO positioning for your blog. How? It analyses your pages' source and provides useful advice to obtain a better search engine positioning.
SEO Easy Optimizer checks:
- Presence of h1 tag in homepage
- Presence of h1 tag in posts
- Presence of the sitemap.xml file
- Presence of title and alt attributes in img tags
Then advices you to:
- Check your head part of the source code and verify that the title, meta description and canonical tags are present and well-used.
- Register your blog to free stats services like Alexa and Google Anlytics
- Provide your RSS feed via FeedBurner
- Use Digg and other similar web-services
Special thanks to IdeaGeek.it for idea sharing and project supporting. Checkout its latest posts about iPhone 5 and Windows 8!