= 1.27 (08/23/2011)
- Added an advanced configuration option which allows users to use an alternate embed method if their templates don't utilize the comments_template() function.
- The bulk of the embed code now resides in the footer of the page.
- Preferences are now preserved if you do a re-install or upgrade of the plugin.
- Official WordPress directory release
- Improvements to the Settings page to clarify the signup process. Also added visual indication that settings have been successfully saved.
- We now ensure the code is only placed into the page one time. Third-party plugins were occasionally requesting the comment template multiple times which was causing duplication.