Sendit enables you to send newsletters and collect subscribers from your blog. You can manage one or more lists and put the subscription form via a shortcode in post/pages or using the Sendit widget. You can extract content from post or pages or create your own content to send to subscribers, now also with featured images. Furthermore, you can edit template for each mailing lists by just writing some html and css code on header and footer.
Checkout Sendit Official Website to extend your plugin with a lot of features:
- Add a subscription form in your sidebar or pages
- Mailing list management
- Double opt-in subscription
- Custom post type integration
- SMTP integration
- Sendit Pro email Template Manager
- Sendit Pro Scheduler
- Sendit Pro Css Inliner
- Sendit Pro Csv Export
- Sendit Pro Google analytics campaign tracker
- Sendit Pro Splitter - Lists segmentation tool (new)
- Sendit Pro Woocommerce importer (new)
- 2.3.6 Spinner added to send to editor
- 2.3.5 Global refactoring for send_to_editor in tinymce (ajax powered) and general fixes (Thanks to Lorenzo)
- 2.3.4 add column list_parent for segmentation plugins
- 2.3.3 Ajax improvements and Woocommerce import setup
- 2.3.2 Swedish language addes (Thanks to Fuad Sabanovic) and notices box fixed
- 2.3.1 Admin buttons css fixes
- 2.3.0 Admin css improvements
- 2.2.9 Newsletter duplication - enables you to duplicate newsletters, useful when you have newsletters that you want to replicate.
- 2.2.8 Smtp hard fixes and debug - improved compatibility for better cron job integration
- 2.2.7 Fixes some errors on log - disabled autosave and revisions for newsletter post type
- 2.2.6 Fixes some warnings and builds better interface with the new wp-admin
- 2.2.5 Fixes unsubscribe link duplication
Sendit Official Website
Version 2 is completely rebuilt based on custom post type. It gives you the chance to send more than 1 post selected from the custom post type panel newsletter, using pro version allows you to send professional newsletter scheduled and with wonderful responsive and customizable templates.
All other information (general, changelog, installation, upgrade, usage) you need about this plugin can be found here: Sendit readme.