Analytics for WordPress — by Segment.io
Analytics for WordPress is the easiest way to integrate analytics into your WordPress site.
- Fixed a bug with non-static methods in newer versions on PHP.
- Fixed a bug where admins weren't being properly ignored.
- Fixed a bug that occured in older versions of PHP.
- Fixed a bug where the user permission level would be output.
- Added setting to ignore users by permission level (eg. Administrators).
- Made our page view events
noninteraction in Google Analytics.
- Added settings to turn off automatic event tracking.
- Fixed a bug that occured on uncommon page types.
- Fixed a bug that occured when installing straight from WordPress admin.
- Exposed a global
Analytics class for custom tracking.
- Added identifying commenters.
- Added tracking events for different page types.
- Bug fixes.
Requires: 3.4 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-5-24
Got something to say? Need help?