When clicking "New A/V recording" you get a blank page, saying "invalid api_key"
This means, that you have not registered on the http://www.seetheface.com website or have supplied an invalid api_key.
After you've finished recording you get an error message "Your video has not been saved"
- Most likely you have an error in the path to your handler file, located on your site in the directory
- The directory specified in "Server absolute path to uploads dir" does not exists, or its access permissions are not set to 0777
The video files, which you've recorded using http://www.seetheface.com are not displayed in your posts
- Make sure you have spelled the tag [seetheface id="some_id"] correctly.
- The recorded file might be absent for some reason.
- The path specified in the "HTTP absolute path to uploads dir" might be incorrect.
You don't have a SeeTheFace button in your WYSIWYG editor.
Instructions on how to add a SeeTheFace button to your WYSIWYG editor panell, can be found in the official forum.
What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.