SECURE shows you exactly how to lock down your WordPress sites.
Everyday new security risks are found and hackers are ready to use them against your websites.
We at SEC Consult have a dedicated team in multiple time zones that tracks all security risks and makes them available to you in real-time.
The pro version of SECURE comes with the following unique benefits:
- You'll receive an e-mail alert as soon as vulnerabilities are identified that affect any of your sites.
- The vulnerability alerts will tell you exactly how to address the vulnerability and become safe again.
- You'll receive weekly status mails informing you about outdated versions and vulnerabilities in your sites.
The free version of SECURE identifies the following security issues and more:
- Outdated Plugins, Themes and WordPress itself
- Known security issues in installed Plugins, Themes and WordPress itself (information is 30 days old)
- User accounts with weak passwords
- Files that might leak information to attackers
- Insecure file permissions for important core files
- Unencrypted communication with the WordPress admin interface
- Directory listings are enabled
- The upload of dangerous file types is allowed
- Debugging is enabled
- User Registration is enabled
- WordPress file editing is enabled
- Default database prefix is used
- Root database user is used
- Dangerous PHP functions are enabled
- Multiple issues with error reporting that might leak information to attackers
- PHP leaking version information