SecSign ID - The mobile way to log into web sites
- Integrate SecSign ID into your own WordPress site in less than one minute. (There are also APIs for PHP and Java.)
- You and your users can also use SecSign ID to visit securely other web sites (e.g. Portal.SecSign.com for truly professional messaging and cloud sharing.)
- This service is free for users and web site owners and free of advertising - no matter how many users the web site has.
- You can also integrate SecSign ID as in-house solution into your existing infrastructure (on request with licensed service and maintenance contract)
SecSign ID features:
- Quick and easy to use single sign-on with 2048-bit high security
- Eliminates password chaos and security concerns
- No mobile number, credit card or time-consuming registration required
- No need for long cryptical passwords, time-consuming retyping of codes from SMS or reading of QR codes
- High security and strong cryptography on all levels
Technical details (only for experts):
- Up to 2048-bit asymmetric private keys
- Brute force resistant private key storage (SafeKey mechanism)
- Private keys are never transmitted to the authentication server
- High availability through redundant remote failover servers
- Multi-tier high security architecture with multiple firewalls and protocol filters
SecSign ID in action:
- Get the app for iPhone or Android
- Choose a unique user short name
- Choose a short PIN to secure your SecSign ID on your phone
That's it! You can now use your SecSign ID to sign in.
How to sign in:
Just type in your user short name (for instance at SecSign Portal or your WordPress site using this plugin), confirm your sign-in on your phone and you are done within seconds.
Despite its simplicity SecSign ID works with comprehensive and strongest security technologies. The solution we offer is unique and does not submit any confidential data through a web browser.
We have a noticeable background of more than 14 years in developing strong cryptography and highly sophisticated security software products for governments, public institutions and private companies.
Visit our official site to get the app and more information: SecSign.com
and check out our flyer.