SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2
Multiply blog traffic by strengthening on page SEO, increasing the number of indexed pages, auto convert search terms into post tags, and more.
- Fix security bug.
- Add list of posts without any traffic from search engines with option to edit and copy all the URLs.
- Add support for Yandex and Baidu search engines.
- Upgrade database structure for better performance and lower system resources.
- Using built in WordPress cache object to cache common database queries.
- Auto correct bad words list that is not in the right format.
- Minor bug fixed: since now we record all keywords, fixed trying to save popular keywords as post tags when not in single post/page.
- Change blog search permalink, now using - instead of + (e.g: domain.com/search/search-terms/).
- New option to upgrade database to support international characters (default for new installation).
- New option to promote/republish post that has not received traffic after 30 days in publishing (most likely not indexed yet).
- Auto cleaned up database is mandatory now, with the default setting to delete unused search terms after 90 days.
- Now record all the keywords, not only the one that come to single post or page.
- Add more details statistic.
- Separate the admin page into 3 parts, setting, help, and more stats.
- Remove all code related to database upgrade, it's been almost 1 year since the previous database format used.
- Delete function now using broad match method, not exact match like before.
- When saving plugin settings, delete all terms containing badwords from database.
Requires: 2.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.2.1
Last Updated: 2012-5-9
4.6 out of 5 stars
0 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?