You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload it to your wp-content/plugins directory
the top-level folder. Just upload all the files and put them in '/wp-content/plugins/'.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Visit your Widgets Section (Vertical Scrolling Text)
- Drag and widget in the sidebar.
- Enter Title and Description. Description text will only scroll, title will not scroll.
- Configure any options as desired, and then enable the plugin
- That's it!
If you have to upgrade manually simply repeat the installation steps and re-enable the plugin.