Scribe makes content marketing simple.
- Update for WP 3.8
- Add Keyword Search volume to new content analysis
- Fix white screen on content analysis on new posts
- Remove Premise notice
- Hide Content Analysis Review button when no content analysis has been performed
- Fix keyword highlighting in Link Research document review
- Fix date conversion issue with XMLRPC connector
- tested with WP 3.6
- Combine Twitter & Google+ into single Social Media tab in Keyword Research
- tested with WP 3.6 RC
- Change the User agent to Scribe for WordPress when calling the Scribe API
- fixed PHP warnings
- tested with WP 3.6 beta
- add information to support script
- add Search Engine Land to Scribe News screen
- fix bug with Research button remaining hidden on Link Research popup
- fix reported PHP notices
- save last 10 keyword research terms per user per post
- tweak SERP css to match Google SERP
- fix raw HTML in Site Connections screen
- fix Keyword Research not working with WP_DEBUG enabled in some installs
- fix issue with Contributors Scribing in WP 3.5.X due to permission check change in WP 3.5
- remove Klout score from Site Connections
- translation support
- fix issue with target terms with uppercase letters
- security improvements
- fix Premise message dismiss
- Upgraded version introducing a number of new features
- NEW Keyword Details feature comparing your sites key search metric to the competition.
- NEW Social Media search integration showing headlines and thought leaders based on your content.
- NEW Keyword Graph comparing keyword usage within your content to the usage of those terms on your site.
- New Site Connection tool helping you identify blogs and social media users that align with your sites content.
- Bugfix for error in metaboxes in some installs.
- Bugfix for intermittent error in metaboxes.
- Update for WordPress 3.3.
- Corrected issue with older versions of WordPress.
- Minor bug fixes for older version of WordPress.
- Added save Keyword Research Review button.
- Minor bug fixes for internal link building and social media connections.
- Added new Keyword Research feature.
- Added new Link Building feature.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added support for WooThemes, Headspace2.
- Correct issue with Alternate Keywords when no options were found.
- Correct issue with numbers appearing in Alternate Keywords display.
- Added new Alternate Keywords feature for keyword research.
- Added support for additional themes and plugins.
- Added support for User Permissions in WordPress.
- Added ability for users to select their supported theme or plugin.
- Added remaining evaluation notice to Scribe edit widget.
- Corrected an issue with Scribe not appearing in Pages.
- Added support for Genesis Theme and child themes.
- Added support for Hybrid child themes.
- Added support for FV All In One SEO Pack.
- Added complete URL to SERP display.
- Corrects an issue with analysis scores not staying persistent after a page is saved.
- Corrects an issue with Memory allocation in NuSoap
- Corrects the problem of loading the SEO Best Practices tab in PHP4
- Supports All In One SEO Pack PRO edition
- Corrects issue with altering column views in older version of PHP
- Removes Annual Search Volume grid
- Option to select connection security
- Allow sites running a theme PLUS All In One SEO to work together - defers to All In One first before any theme
- Initial public release supporting Thesis, Headway, Hybrid and All In One SEO Pack.
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.1
Last Updated: 2014-1-22
2.9 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?