This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Obtain an AWS Access Key ID, an AWS Secret Key, and an Amazon.com Affiliate ID, if you don't already have them
- If you have a previous version of ScrapeAZon installed, deactivate and delete it from the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Upload the ScrapeAZon folder to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate ScrapeAZon by using the 'Plugins' menu
- Click ScrapeAZon from the WordPress Settings menu and configure the appropriate settings
- Add the [scrapeazon asin="<amazon.com product number>"] shortcode, where <amazon.com product number> is the ASIN or ISBN-10 of the product that contains the reviews you want to display, to the pages or posts you want. For example, if you wanted to display reviews for a product with the ASIN of 012345689, you would issue the shortcode [scrapeazon asin="0123456789"]