SCORM Cloud For WordPress
Tap the power of SCORM to deliver and track training right from your WordPress-powered site.
- Adding fixes for the non-user catalog launches and to prevent widget launch double-clicking (which could produce duplicate SCORM Cloud registrations).
- Fixes a bug database structure bug related to adding training to posts/pages.
- Fixes a bug that prevents a Multi-site enabled WordPress installation from sharing courses among sites.
- Fixes a bug that shows up in WordPress version 3.3.1 having to do with jQuery loading properly.
- Updates the course properties editor to latest editor in the SCORM Cloud.
- Fixes some minor UI styling inconsistencies.
- Fixes bugs related to missing registration data.
- Fixes a bug occasionally preventing widgets from appearing.
- Fixes a bug in database upgrade process.
- Adds option to send notification email to training invitees.
- Adds network settings page to control SCORM Cloud account usage/course library sharing.
- Fixes a bug when changing AppIDs.
- Fixes a bug preventing invalid configuration from being corrected.
- Fixes a bug in certain database updates.
- Fixes a bug preventing new users from configuring the plugin.
- Fixes some security vulnerabilities.
- Small update to fix a potentially troublesome php tag in embedTrainig.php.
- Adds the ability to limit training widget listings to only the latest per course.
- Disables the launch button after being clicked to prevent multiple clicks.
- Adds improved support for WordPress 3.0.1.
- Added a missing closing div tag to the catalog widget.
- Updates to cleanup contextual help funcitonality.
- Modified the length of the course_id value in the database to handle long packageId values created on SCORM Cloud.
- Primarily fixes that were hidden except in debug mode.
- Removed use of user_level since it has been deprecated.
- Now sending a learner's email to the SCORM Cloud so that they will be associated with any existing learner or added to SCORM Cloud, aiding in user managament/reporting on the SCORM Cloud web app.
- Fixed a bug that sent across the name of the current user for direct invitations (instead of the invitee's name).
- Added functionality to update a user's name on the SCORM Cloud when their name is changed in wordpress.
- Modifications to better handle translation. Also added a lang folder and a default .po file.
- Added Dutch language support.
- Modified the launch functionality so that non wordpress account holders can relaunch a course by entering the same email as their original launch into the launch form.
- Added a course Package Properties Editor to the admin courses page.
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2014-5-1
3.3 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?