Documentation for use can be found at http://scholarpress.net/courseware/.
Special thanks to Chaabin, whose BibTex WordPress plugin was the inspiration and baseline for the addition of BibTeX import functionality into Courseware. http://www.chaaban.info/wordpress-plugin/bibtex/
- First push to WP-Plugins Directory
- Fixed bug that prevented bibliography from being written to the bibliography page.
- Fixed some bibliography formatting issues and added appropriate CSS. Rename root plugin folder to 'scholarpress-courseware' so it doesn't need to be changed after download.
- Updates admin interface markup to work with WP 2.7
- Adds some extra query helpers to retrieve schedule data more easily.
- Adds the ability to ingest BibTeX citations including those generated by Zotero (zotero.org), making it significantly easier to create class bibliographies.
- Fixes some bugs in the admin interface
- Adds ability to correctly sort bibliography items by author, then title.
- Clean up HTML formatting for various plugin outputs (schedule, bibliography, assignments).
- Improve date/time entry
- Improve admin theme compatibility with WP 2.6 and back.
- Add feature to bibliography to allow importing of bibliographic items from a standard format (XML, RDF, microformats, others?).
- Add iCal file formatting, to quickly import calendar into schedule table.
- Add a simple grading system, to allow students to write blog posts that the instructor can grade in the interface.