Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions
How can I change the settings of this plugin?
- WP Admin Panel » Settings » Optimize DB Options'. There you can define the maximum number of - most recent - revisions you want to keep per post or page and some more options.
How do I run this plugin?
- WP Admin Panel » Tools » Optimize Database. Then click the 'Start Optimization'-button.
- Click the 'Optimize DB (1 click)' link in the Admin Bar (if enabled)
Why do I see 'Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead' while optimizing my database?
- That is because the table type of that table is not 'MyISAM'
I scheduled the optimization for 8pm but it runs at 6pm (my local time)
- The scheduler uses the local time of the web server which can differ from your own local time
Requires: 2.5.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.1
Last Updated: 2013-5-24
4.8 out of 5 stars
13 of 13 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?