RSS This Plugin will turn your normal WordPress page into a blog roll from an RSS feed.
RSS This Plugin will turn your normal WordPress page into a blog roll from an RSS feed. You can choose if you want to display the feed as a grid or stacked.Demo
How To Use:
- Install the plugin
- Place this shortcode where you want the feed to show: [rss-this uri="feed URL here" maxitems="99" maxchars="1000" titleonly="0"]
- If you want to get a feed from a wordpress site, simply use the domain name and add /feed at the end, for example:
[rss-this uri="enter URL"]
[rss-this uri="enter URL" maxitems="6" thumbnail="1" title="1" feed_content="1" more="1" maxchars="300" template="rss-normal"]
- uri: the URL for the feed
- maxitems: the number of posts you would like to display
- maxchars: the number of characters the feed pulls
- titleonly: set to 1 to display the feed as a grid with title and picture only. or set to 0 to display the blog posts stacked on top of each other
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2014-2-25
0 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?