Short code [rssinpage rssfeed='feedURL'] generates a list of RSS feed items with date, title, link, description and now image.
Supports multiple feed URLs separated by commas e.g. rssfeed='feedurl1, feedurl2' and displaying the feed name.
Supports truncation of the feed title and description now with a read more link.
- rssformat allows you to format the output using format parameters e.g. the default x: Y - w<br>z where x is the date, Y is the title with a link, y is the title, z is the description and w is the feed title, p adds a thumbnail image
- rssitems='number' sets the number of items to return, default is 5
- rssorder='asc' returns items from oldest to newest, default is 'desc' which returns items from newest to oldest
- rsstarget='_blank' opens item link in new window, default is '_self'
- rssdateformat allows item date to be formatted using php date parameters, default is RFC 2822 formatted date
- rss description='no' suppresses default display of the description
- rsscss='yourclassname' allows you to give the list a specific style rather than inheriting the default content list style in your theme
- rsstitlelength allows you to truncate the title to a certain character length
- rssdescriptionlength allows you to truncate the description to a certain character length
- rssdescriptionreadmore allows you to set the text for a read more link
- rsstimezone allows you to set the timezone in which the feed datetime will be displayed, default is UTC; use values from the php list of supported timezones e.g. PST is America/Los_Angeles, MST is America/Denver, CST is America/Chicago, EST is America/New_York.