- Bug fix when user name not recognised.
- Add option to shorten default link length to 20 characters
- Language update including new German translation from Nils Kroneberg
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation from Wilmerson Felipe
- Fixing bug for PHP installations that don't support the 'u' modifier
- Extra diagnostics put in to solve regular expression problem
- Move to a more unique class name to avoid clashes with another template.
- New support for reading from multiple accounts
- Improved clean-up on uninstallation or deactivation
- Addition of settings page option for timeout of connection to Twitter
- Addition of settings page option for duration of cache
- Fixed problem with hashtags and accents
- Improved error messages for connection problems
- Tidying up settings page text
- Enforce rules on replies and retweets even if the Twitter API doesn't
- Fixed problem with Magazino template
- Fixed incorrect message on settings page
Carousel rotation option and beta support for version 2 of JQuery Cycle
link_all_text shortcode tag and functionality
- Added richer debug information
- Corrected API expiry date
- Added missing
- Kept CSS permanently in the header to maintain HTML capability
- Public facing Dutch translation complete - many thanks to Natasja Weijer for her help on this
- Attempt to fix clash with Avada and Gleam themes
- HTML5 compliance
- Improved rate-limiting
- Addition of Brazilian Portuguese translation
- Addition of new display format 6
- Deletes old cache entries if unused for more than 30 days
- Fixes a jQuery cycle clash with the Oxygen theme.
readme.txt instructions for dealing with the WordPress error code:
http_request_failed - name lookup timed out.
- Adds an option to switch off verification of SSL connections to Twitter
- Adds a short code option (
no_rotate) to switch off rotation
- Removes two lines of CSS causing formatting problems
- Improves responsiveness going from narrow to wider layouts
- Corrected minor error with resizing of
- Support for search, favorites and lists via Rotating Tweets widgets.
- Improved and clearer error messages.
- Removed search bug.
- 'Next' and 'Prev' buttons for shortcodes.
- Adds the opportunity to show lists.
- Tackles a very odd box height problem that has just appeared in Chrome (but not Firefox or IE).
- Making sure hashtags have a space or the start of a line before them.
- Tidying up errors found when running plug-in with
wp_debug set to
- Minor correction to hashtag code
- Fixes accents in hashtags (hopefully).
- Adds beta of search to the shortcode API.
- Adds new format of Tweet display.
@ from screen names to avoid API problems.
- Removes accents from screen names (and otherwise cleans them up).
- Add test option (currently for shortcodes only) to access favorites.
- Solves clash between PECL OAuth library and the Rotating Tweets OAuth library.
- Supports cyrillic hashtags!
- Fixed bug with
- Fixed up a significant problem with cacheing.
- Tidying up error reporting.
- Fixes major bug resulting from upgrade to handle Twitter API v 1.1
- Minor code tidying to improve debugging and increase speed!
- Very minor mistake in rendering code
- Important upgrade needed for Rotating Tweets to keep working after March 2013. Supports version 1.1 of the Twitter API.
- Enabled users to make all links open in a new tab or window
- Fixed a problem where a short name fitted inside a long one - e.g. @rotary and @rotarycrocus
- Added option to show links in a new window
- Fix problem with selection of 20 second rotating speed.
- Fixed instructions in plug-ins list.
- Fixed error message caused by last fix causing tweets to repeat.
- Finally ran with debug and removed all the error messages.
- Starts to add options to allow for different length URLs
- Fixes problem with stylesheet
*Now includes options consistent with Twitter display options
* Tidied up code.
- Set-up for I18n.
- Adds options for how tweet information is displayed and how the tweet rotates.
Cannot use string offset as an array error on line 232
- Lets you customise the Twitter 'follow' button.
- Fixes problem with media links.
- Sorts problem of overlong links reshaping widgets.
- More detailed error messages for WordPress installations unable to access Twitter.
- Fixes problem on the zeeBizzCard template and sets up fix for other templates that use their own install of the
- Making sure that cache never gets overwritten unless new, valid twitter data has been downloaded.
- Dealing with the problem that someone in a long conversation may not get enough valid tweets to show by asking for only 20 tweets from Twitter.
- Properly handles rate-limiting by Twitter
- Removes follow button if Twitter has returned an empty value
- Improved error checking if Twitter has returned an empty value
- Fixed major bug causing crashes when Twitter goes down
- Added ability to alter speed of rotation
- Fixes bug - problem with
get_object_vars() on line 193
- Better handling of retweets. No longer cuts off the end of the text on longer RTs.
- Properly fixes flaw in how flags are handled.
- Fixed flaw in how flags are handled.
- Stops display and cacheing of non-existent twitter feeds
- Stops display and cacheing of faulty twitter feeds
- Replaced a missing
</div> in the follow-button code (with thanks to jacobp for spotting it and suggesting a fix)
- Fixed a problem with cacheing