- Upload /rotating-universal-passwords/ to your /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Navigate to your plugins menu in your WordPress admin.
- Activate it.
- Open up plugins->editor, and select "Rotating Universal Passwords".
- On RUPs_salt.php, located "CHANGEME". CHANGE THIS to your salt. (Alternately, navigating to the settings page (Settings->RUPs)
will give a detailed explanation of how you need to change this.
- Once the salt has been saved (it's not saved to the database), you may navigate to Settings->RUPs to set your 7 passwords.
If you ever change salts, you'll need to re-enter your passwords so they are rehashed using the new salt.