Install the Rezgo Booking Plugin
- Install the Rezgo Booking plugin in your WordPress admin by going
to 'Plugins / Add New' and searching for 'Rezgo' OR upload the
'rezgo-online-booking' folder to the
- Activate the Rezgo plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Add your Rezgo Company Code (CID) and API KEY in the plugin settings
- Use the shortcode [rezgo_shortcode] in your page content. Advanced shortcode commands are available here.
- Or place
<?php do_action('rezgo_tpl_display'); ?> in your templates
Plugin Configuration and Settings
In order to use the Rezgo plugin, your Rezgo account must be activated. This means that you must have a valid credit card on file with Rezgo before your Rezgo plugin can connect to your Rezgo account.
- Make sure the Rezgo booking plugin is activated in WordPress.
- Copy your Company Code and XML API KEY from your Rezgo Settings.
- If you would like to use the included Rezgo Contact Form, you may
want to get a ReCaptcha API Key.
- Create a Page and embed the Rezgo booking engine by using the
- Advanced shortcode commands are available here at http://rezgo.me/wordpress
- The Rezgo plug-in requires that you have permalinks enabled in your
WordPress settings. You must use a permalink structure other than the
default structure. You can update your permalink structure by going
to Settings > Permalinks in your WordPress admin.
- The Rezgo plug-in is not supported on posts, it will only function on pages.
- The Rezgo shortcode cannot be placed on a page that will be used as a static homepage. The Rezgo shortcode must be placed on a page that has a slug.
- If you DO NOT have a secure certificate enabled on your website,
you should choose the option "Forward secure page to Rezgo".